dimarts, 24 de setembre del 2013

My dreams!

My dreams, actually are be a  archeologist, it's hard i know, but i love History and these things.

I have other dreams, "travel dreams" My travel dreams are to vist Norway and these Nordic countries, and, other "travel dreams" is to go to switzerland skiing and to eat chocolate of course!!!
I have another little dream, I thing it's a little bit freaky but...My little dream is to travel to London and visit all of the real places from Harry Potter's movies!! I love Harry Potter books and movies and one of my fauvorites quotes is from JK. Rowling" It is our choice to show what we truly are, far more them our abilities". Possibly, you don't know but Dumbeldore said this quote, in the Harry Potter's books.
My "national" dream is that Catalonia will become free!!
Well, these are my Dreams!!!

Jordina  (alies viana d'empúries)   source













Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada