dimarts, 8 d’octubre del 2013

A hero in my life

My heroine is JK.Rowling, JKRowling it's my heroine because she is so intelligent and a great person.
She is a writer, she is a great writer!, she wrote Harry Potter!! I love Harry Potter books!!
And my favourite quote is from her :"It is our choice to show what we truly are, far more them our abilities", I love this quote because , there are this quote in a Harry Potter book! this is awsome because Dumbeldore said that, and Dumbeldore is once of my favourite charater.
JKRowling has made an imapct in my life, Harry Potter's Books are my first "true" books.
JKRowling is very strong, because her husband abandoned Joanne and her sons, because of this she started write. 
JKRowling it's perseverance, strong and very very inteligent and I think this qualities are the best qualities in a person for make real your dream
It's for all this she's my heroine.

There are a photos: 
source : hp books  source: Jk Rowling

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada