divendres, 28 de febrer del 2014

Pet Test 1 Writing

Hi Max
I love going to the cinema too!  It is fantastic to travel to different worlds.
I love fantastic films, suspens films or action films, but I prefer watching films when I have read the book from teh fil if the book has a film. 
I like comparing the book to the fil, but It's alwaysbetter the book! last film I saw is Catching fire! It's fantastic! Lawrance is a very good producter and director!  The film is faithfull to the  book, it' s my favourite film! 
Bye Max!  see you soon. 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was glad when my phone started to ring, I was very happy because I was alone at home but my phone started to ring, I didn't recognize the number from the phone and I didn't answer the phone but it rang and rang a lot of times I was scared but i decided to ignore the telephone.
I was waching a tv program and they said there were pepole who called other to steal their houses. when the phone rang again I thought "come Viana is only a phone2 and I answerd it. Was my grandmother! i lauged a lot! 
 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada