divendres, 6 de juny del 2014

My favorites quotes

These are my favorite quotes and I will chose one. 

-Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ( la felicitat es pot trobar als moments més foscos només et tens de recordar d'encendre el llum) - Quote by Albus Dumbledore

-“Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.”  ( no tenir por no és l'objectiu. És impossible. És apendre com controlar la teva por, i com actues davant d'ella) Veronica Roth, Divergent  

-“Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up”  ( La por no et tomba t'aixeca)Veronica Roth, Divergent 

-“Here's some advice. Stay alive.” -( Un consell, sobreviu)Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games  

-“Fear cuts deeper than swords.”         (  La por fa talls més profunds que les espases) George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

-“Winter is coming.”    (l'hivern s'acosta)George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones    
  I have chosen " Fear cuts deeper than swords" because this quote is from Game of Thrones , I love this saga. 
I think this quote is very powerfull, and I love the meaning;  fear is in your mine don't be scared if you are not scary maybe you can do more things. Well, it have a lot of meanings but possiibly that is the best. 
Arya Stark said this quote when she was training with her sword master. I love Arya Stark is my favourite character because i'm very indentificated with her. 
So I will put  this phrase in my t-shirt. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada