divendres, 6 de juny del 2014

Next station: LONDON

This summer we ( me family and I ) will go to London. I think is a incredible oportunity for learning more english. 
This trip is very exciting and I really want to do that but I'm a little bit nervous because is a different country ( I had travelled to France, Italy etc but all these countrys are latin countries and more or less the languages are similar) but I don't worry because is a very exiting trip.
In London I will visit Warner Bros Studio Tour London is a studio who have the Harry Potter's Making off and it will be sooo exciting, I will do a lot of photos and i will buy a Ravenclaw's scarf. So it will be fantsatic.
We will visit the typical London monuments and museums; The Big Ben, the London eye etc. 
I hope we will visit the London's wax museum it has very good reputation. 
Hope it will be a good trip. 

There are some photos from London(all the photos are from google images): 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada